2021-22 Officials Group Pentathlon
Targeted Meet for: Junior White, Blue, Green & Gold Squads
Entries Due: Sunday, 7 November 2021
Pentathlon Event is $40 for 5 events (50 Free, Back, Breast & Fly and the IM).
- All entrants must be 2021/22 Annual Members of Swimming WA
- All events will be conducted as timed finals
- Timekeeping duties will be allocated as per ratio of swimmers for each club.
- Swimmers must compete in all 5 events.
- Each swimmers times are added together to obtain a cumulative time.
- Awards are given according to these times.
- If a swimmer is disqualified from an event they will be given the slowest time that is swum in that event.
- Mixed 400m freestyle, 400m IM & 800m freestyle will run separate to the Pentathlon for 11yrs/o swimmers with an entry fee of $10 per event.
Trophies will be awarded to the top eight male and female swimmers in each age group 9yrs, 10yrs, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs, 14yrs and 15yrs/o. Multi-class trophies will be awarded to swimmers with the highest MCPS over the five events.
Please note that all Entry times must have been achieved since Wednesday, 1 January 2020 and must have been achieved in a Long Course (50m) pool..