SSPW Long Course Meet
UPDATE: 17 January 2022: HBF STADIUM UPDATE: Masks are Mandatory must to be worn at all times by ALL staff, patrons and stakeholders whilst inside the HBF stadium venue. The only exemptions to this rule applies to;
- Patrons undertaking rigorous exercise e.g. swimming, cadio, fitness classes etc.
- Children under the age of 12
- Coaches, instructors, group fitness instructors, and referees (Only exempt from wearing their mask whilst coaching or instructing).
Your full cooperation with WA Government directions is required. It is more important than ever, that you maintain good hand hygiene, scan into the venue using the SAFE WA app, and please do not attend our venues and instead get tested if you are feeling unwell.
UPDATE: 12 January 2022. Please note the Events in “Morning” session (which includes the 1500 Free) now is estimated to approximately 2:30pm, with the “Afternoon” session following on immediately.
- Meet is Open to swimmers Age 8yrs* /Over (8yrs are only permitted to enter 50m Freestyle, Backstroke & Breaststroke)
- No Qualifying times are required
- Entries are limited to a maximum of 6 events per swimmer
- A Maximum of 2 heats of the 1500m Freestyle will be run
Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals will be awarded to the following Events Ages / Age groups for both male and female swimmers.
50m Events: 8yrs, 9yrs, 10yrs, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs
100m Events: 9yrs, 10yrs, 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs
- Freestyle, Breaststroke & Backstroke 10yrs,11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs
- Individual Medley: 9-10yrs, 11-12yrs, 13yrs
- Butterfly: 11yrs, 12yrs, 13yrs
1500m Event 12-13yrs
Swimmers Age 14yrs /Over will receive 1 free raffle ticket to be in the running for some great prizes. Also, some spot prizes will be awarded for this age group.