UWA-West Coast & Breakers Joint Club Meet
Targeted Meet for: All Squads
HAVE YOU GOT YOUR QT’s FOR STATE JUNIOR & NATIONAL CHAMPS?
UWA-West Coast – Kate Reynolds, UWSC Club Night Coordinator, Phone: 018 877 277 or Email: email@example.com
Breakers – Danielle Harrison, Swim Meet Officer, Phone: 0406 953 313 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warm-up: 1:00pm-2:00pm (Lanes 1-8);
Racing: 2:00pm-5:00pm (Lanes 1-8).
Entry Fee includes up to a Maximum of 4 events per swimmer.
- All events are open to UWA-West Coast & Breakers swimming club ‘Competitive’, ‘Social Participation’ & ‘Junior Dolphin’ members.
- Swimming WA registered members (on the day of the meet) are eligible for times swum to be recognised for future sanctioned online meet entries, including upcoming State Junior and National Championships.
- All swimmers are expected to provide at least one volunteer to the timekeeping roster or other pool-deck duties;
- Entries to events will close if the number of entries exceed a reasonable finish time. The Meet Director reserves the right to cancel events if required to fit the required timeframe.
1. 400m Freestyle (10yrs & Over);
2. 200m Breaststroke (9yrs & Over);
3. 100m Backstroke;
4. 50m Butterfly (9yrs & Over)_;
5. 200m Backstroke (9yrs & Over);
6. 100m Freestyle;
7. 50m Breaststroke;
8. 200m Individual Medley (9yrs & Over);
9. 100m Butterfly (9yrs & Over);
10. 50 Backstroke;
11. 200m Freestyle (9yrs & Over);
12. 100m Breaststroke;
13. 50m Freestyle; &
14. 200m Butterfly (10yrs & Over).