UWSC Club Afternoon #4 SC
Targeted Meet for: Junior Squads
CONTACT: Kate Reynolds, Club Night Coordinator Phone: 0420 503 706 or Email: email@example.com
ENTRIES DUE: Friday, 17th September at 11:00 PM
START TIMES: Warm-up: 2:00pm-2:50pm (Lanes 1-6); Racing: 3:00pm-6:00pm (Lanes 1-6) .
ENTRY COST: $10.10 (incl. GST) per entrant. Max. 4 events per swimmer.
- A fun club night for our junior members and squad swimmers with 25m events for our novice swimmers.
- All events are open to UWA-West Coast squad participants and competitive members.
- Squad swimmers who are not members of the Club are most welcome to attend as ‘Visitors’, but if they’ve not previously swum at a Club Night then will need a My Swim Results entry link. Please email the swimmers name, date-of-birth, address and mobile number along with the name and date-of-birth of a Guardian (emergency contact) to firstname.lastname@example.org, following which, access to the online entry link will be provided.
- Entries to events will close if the number of entries exceed a reasonable finish time;
- Times achieved by non-registered ‘visitors’ will be posted on the Club’s website, but are not “official” times;
- All swimmers are expected to provide at least one volunteer to the timekeeping roster;
- Sausage sizzle.
- 100m Freestyle (9 & Over)
- 50m Backstroke
- 25m Freestyle (10 & Under)
- 100m Breaststroke (9 & Over)
- 50m Freestyle
- 25m Backstroke (10 & Under)
- 200m Freestyle (9 & Over)
- 50m Breaststroke
- 25m Butterfly(10 & Under)
- 100m Backstroke (9 & Over)
- 50m Butterfly
- 25m Breaststroke (10 & Under)
- 4x25m Freestyle Relay