UWSC Club Night #1 SC
Targeted Meet for: ALL Squads
Steve Hill, Meet Director
Phone: 0418 877 277 or Email: email@example.com
Warm-ups: 4:00pm-4:50pm (Lanes 1-8);
Racing: 5:00pm-7:30pm (Lanes 1-8).
9:00pm on Tuesday, 31 May 2022.
- All events are open to all UWA-West Coast membership categories and squad participants.
- Squad swimmers who are not members of the Club are welcome to attend as ‘Visitors’, but if they’ve not previously swum at a Club Night then will need a My Swim Results entry link. Please email your name, date-of-birth and address along with the name and date-of-birth of a Guardian (emergency contact) to firstname.lastname@example.org, following which access to the online entry link will be provided.
- Only Swimming WA registered ‘competitive’ members (on the day of the meet) are eligible for times swum to be recognised for future sanctioned online meet entries. Any ‘visitor’ wanting to become a UWA-West Coast member is encouraged to contact Natalie Wilson at email@example.com.
- Entries to events will close if the number of entries exceed a reasonable finish time;
- Times achieved by ‘visitors’ will be posted on the Club’s website, but are not “official” times;
- All swimmers are expected to provide at least one volunteer to the timekeeping roster; &
- The Meet Director and/or Club Night Coordinator reserve the right to cancel any event if required to fit within the allocated timeframe.
1 Mixed 10 years and over 200 Backstroke
2 Mixed 9 years and over 100 Individual Medley
3 Mixed Open 50 Breaststroke
4 Mixed 10 years and over 100 Butterfly
5 Mixed Open 50 Backstroke
6 Mixed 10 years and over 200 Breaststroke
7 Mixed Open 100 Freestyle
8 Mixed 9 years and over 50 Butterfly
9 Mixed 9 years and over 100 Breaststroke
10 Mixed Open 50 Freestyle
11 Mixed 9 years and over 100 Backstroke
12 Mixed 10 years and over 200 Individual Medley