UWSC Club Night #2 SC
Targeted Meet for: ALL Squads
Steve Hill, Meet Director
Phone: 0418 877 277 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warm-ups: 4:00pm-4:50pm (Lanes 1-8);
Racing: 5:00pm-7:30pm (Lanes 1-8).
9:00pm on Tuesday, 28 June 2022..
- All events are open to all UWA-West Coast membership categories and squad participants.
- Squad swimmers who have not previously swum at a Club Night will need a My Swim Results entry link. Please email your name, date-of-birth and address along with the name and date-of-birth of a Guardian (emergency contact) to email@example.com, following which access to the online entry link will be provided.
- Only Swimming WA registered ‘competitive’ members (on the day of the meet) are eligible for times swum to be recognised for future sanctioned online meet entries. Any ‘visitor’ wanting to become a UWA-West Coast member is encouraged to contact Natalie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries to events will close if the number of entries exceed a reasonable finish time;
- Times achieved by ‘visitors’ will be posted on the Club’s website, but are not “official” times;
- All swimmers are expected to provide at least one volunteer to the timekeeping roster; &
- The Meet Director and/or Club Night Coordinator reserve the right to cancel any event if required to fit within the allocated timeframe.
1. 400m Freestyle (10yrs & Over);
2. 100m Butterfly (9yrs & Over);
3. 200m Individual Medley (9yrs & Over);
4. 100m Breaststroke (9yrs & Over);
5. 50m Backstroke;
6. 200m Freestyle (9yrs & Over);
7. 100m Individual Medley (9yrs & Over);
8. 50m Breaststroke;
9. 200m Backstroke (10yrs & Over);
10. 100m Freestyle;
11. 50m Butterfly (9yrs & Over);
12. 200m Breaststroke (10yrs & Over);
13. 100m Backstroke (9yrs & Over); &
14. 50m Freestyle.