UWSC Club Night #3 SC
Targeted Meet for: ALL Junior Squads & Youth Squad
Last opportunity to qualify for 2022 Hancock Prospecting State SC Championships!
Steve Hill, Meet Director
Phone: 0418 877 277 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warm-ups: 4:00pm-4:50pm (Lanes 1-8);
Racing: 5:00pm-7:30pm (Lanes 1-8).
9:00pm on Tuesday, 26 July 2022..
- All events are open to all UWA-West Coast membership categories and squad participants.
- Only Swimming WA registered ‘competitive’ & ‘social participation’ members (on the day of the meet) are eligible for times swum to be recognised for future sanctioned online meet entries.
- ‘Squad participants’ wanting to join UWA-West Coast member are encouraged to contact Natalie Wilson at email@example.com to discuss ‘competitive’ or ‘social participation’ membership options;
- Entries to events will close if the number of entries exceed a reasonable finish time;
- Times achieved by ‘visitors’ will be posted on the Club’s website, but are not “official” times;
- All swimmers are expected to provide at least one volunteer to the timekeeping roster; &
- The Meet Director reserves the right to cancel any event if required to fit within the allocated timeframe.
1. 800m Freestyle (10yrs & Over);
2. 100m Butterfly (9yrs & Over);
3. 200m Breaststroke (10yrs & Over);
4. 50m Backstroke;
5. 100m Individual Medley (9yrs & Over);
6. 200m Freestyle (9yrs & Over);
7. 50m Breaststroke;
8. 100m Backstroke (9yrs & Over);
9. 200m Individual Medley (9yrs & Over);
10. 50m Butterfly (9yrs & Over);
11. 100m Freestyle;
12. 200m Backstroke (10yrs & Over);
13. 100m Breaststroke (9yrs & Over); &
14. 50m Freestyle.