UWSC Club Night #3 LC
UWA West Coast SC Club Night #3
- All events are open to UWA-West Coast ‘Competitive’ members and squad participants.
- Squad swimmers who are not members of the Club are welcome to attend as ‘Visitors. If you’ve not previously swum at a Club Night then will need to create a My Swim Results entry link. Please email your name, date-of-birth and address along with the name and date-of-birth of a Guardian (emergency contact) to email@example.com, following which an online entry link will be provided.
- Only Swimming WA registered ‘competitive’ members (on the day of the meet) are eligible for times swum to be recognised for future sanctioned online meet entries. Any ‘visitor’ wanting to become a UWA-West Coast member is encouraged to contact Natalie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries to events will close if the number of entries exceed a reasonable finish time;
- Times achieved by ‘visitors’ will be posted on the Club’s website, but are not “official” times;
- All swimmers are expected to provide at least one volunteer to the timekeeping roster; &
- The Meet Director and/or Club Night Coordinator reserve the right to cancel any event if required to fit within the allocated timeframe.
- 200m Freestyle (10yrs & Over);
- 100m Backstroke;
- 50m Breaststroke;
- 200m Backstroke (10yrs & Over);
- 100m Breaststroke;
- 50m Butterfly;
- 200m Individual Medley (10yrs & Over)
- 100m Freestyle;
- 50 Backstroke;
- 200m Breaststroke (10yrs & Over)
- 100m Butterfly (9yrs & Over); &
- 50m Freestyle
ENTRY COST: $17.60 (incl. GST) per entrant. Max. 4 events per swimmer
ENTRIES DUE: 9:00pm on Tuesday, 16 February 2021.