UWSC Club Night #7
1. 200m Backstroke (10yrs & Over);
2. 100m Individual Medley (9yrs & Over;
3. 50 Breaststroke;
4. 100m Butterfly (9yrs & Over);
5. 50m Backstroke;
6. 200m Breaststroke (10yrs & Over);
7. 100m Freestyle
8. 50m Butterfly;
9. 100m Breaststroke (9yrs & Over);
10. 50m Freestyle; &
11. 100m Backstroke (9yrs & Over); &
12. 200m Individual Medley (10yrs & Over).
- ENTRY INFORMATION:
- All events are open to UWA-West Coast ‘Competitive’ members and squad participants.
- Squad swimmers who are not members of the Club are welcome to attend as ‘Visitors’, but if
they’ve not previously swum at a Club Night then will need a My Swim Results entry link.
Please email your name, date-of-birth and address along with the name and date-of-birth of a
Guardian (emergency contact) to firstname.lastname@example.org, following which access to the
online entry link will be provided.
- Only Swimming WA registered ‘competitive’ members (on the day of the meet) are eligible for
times swum to be recognised for future sanctioned online meet entries. Any ‘visitor’ wanting
to become a UWA-West Coast member is encouraged to contact Natalie Wilson at
- Entries to events will close if the number of entries exceed a reasonable finish time;
- Times achieved by non-registered ‘visitors’ will be posted on the Club’s website, but are not
- All swimmers are expected to provide at least one volunteer to the timekeeping roster; &
- The Meet Director and/or Club Night Coordinator reserve the right to cancel any event if
required to fit within the allocated timeframe.