UWSC Club Night #8 LC
Targeted Meet for: ALL Squads
CONTACT: Steve Hill, Meet Director Phone: 0418 877 277 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENTRIES DUE: TBA
START TIMES: Warm-up: 4:00pm-4:50pm (Lanes 1-4); Racing: 5:00pm-7:30pm (Lanes 1-8).
- All events are open to UWA-West Coast ‘Competitive’ members and UWSC squad participants.
- Squad swimmers who are not members of the Club are welcome to attend as ‘Visitors’, but if they’ve not
previously swum at a Club Night then will need a My Swim Results entry link. Please email your name,
date-of-birth and address along with the name and date-of-birth of a Guardian (emergency contact) to
email@example.com, following which access to the online entry link will be provided.
- Only Swimming WA registered ‘competitive’ members (on the day of the meet) are eligible for times
swum to be recognised for future sanctioned online meet entries. Any ‘visitor’ wanting to become a
UWA-West Coast member is encouraged to contact Natalie Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entries to events will close if the number of entries exceed a reasonable finish time;
- Times achieved by ‘visitors’ will be posted on the Club’s website, but are not “official” times;
- All swimmers are expected to provide at least one volunteer to the timekeeping roster; &
- The Meet Director and/or Club Night Coordinator reserve the right to cancel any event if required to fit
within the allocated timeframe