- Junior Novice to Intermediate
- Consistent streamline off the wall for ALL strokes and have knowledge of all starts, turns and finishes
- Swim 200m correctly and efficiently – Freestyle, Backstroke and Breaststroke
- Swim 25m dolphin kick and working towards developing butterfly
The Program focuses on:
- While the main objective of this squad is still stroke development, an increasing emphasis is placed on improving endurance, as well as advancing the development of split-strokes, drills, starts, turns and finishes.
JANUARY 2024 SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
UWSC will be running a school holiday program over JANUARY school holidays. The program will be held at HBF stadium indoor pool each afternoon (except public holidays) and will focus on racing specific skills. More information coming soon. Including UWSC Skills Session with UWSC Performance Coach and Performing and Developing National swimmers. Registrations will be via UWSC Customer Portal.