Our swimming club policies ensure that all swimmers are safe and provide guidelines for both parents and swimmers to uphold the integrity of the sport of swimming.
UWA West Coast club fully incorporates the National Integrity Framework
WHAT IS THE NATIONAL INTEGRITY FRAMEWORK?
The National Integrity Framework was developed by Sport Integrity Australia as an independent government agency to keep sport safe and fair.
The Framework is a set of rules that all members of a sport need to follow when it comes to their behaviour and conduct.
- The National Integrity Framework Policy
- The Child Safeguarding Policy
- The Competition Manipulation and Sports Wagering Policy
- The Member Protection Policy
- The Improper Use of Drugs and Medicine Policy
- The Complaints, Disputes and Discipline Policy
Further information and documents can be found on the Sport Integrity Australia website.